tirsdag den 20. december 2011

Social Bookmarking Is So Easy

social media marketing services

SocialAdr >> Go Social The Easy and Backlinking Way!!

I want to talk to you about one part of marketing on the Internet that I absolutely hate: social bookmarking. You hear all over that you need to do it to help your pages rank better and to drive more traffic to your site. It's true. But there's a problem:

It's incredibly boring!

Is there anything more mind-numbing than clicking through to site after site after site and pasting in links? I hate it. Hate, hate, hate. It's so bad it makes me want to give up and not do it, even though I know it will help my sites.

That's why I'm glad someone told me about SocialAdr. Suddenly that terrible task is crossed right off my list and I don't have to feel guilty about not doing it. SocialAdr is a new service that completely automates the process of getting my pages on the social bookmarking sites.

It's totally revolutionary in the way it works: they have hundreds of users, an army really, that are all waiting to bookmark MY pages on their own social bookmarking accounts. All I have to do is put in the pages that I want bookmarked and the rest is taken care of automatically.

Plus, I can let my pages run through again and again, with more and more different users linking to them. How great is that? Like I said, there's no work for me at all. Once I put my pages into the system, I can go grab a cup of coffee while SocialAdr does the heavy lifting.

There is no way any system could make this easier for me. When I look for services for my business, I want 'done for me'. I don't want to have to mess around or learn some complicated thing. I want it to just work, and that's what SocialAdr does. It just works.

Check it out, you'll be glad you did